Sunday, April 27, 2008

Kellie's Wedding

I didn't necessarily want to blog both Olyvia's birthday and Kellie's wedding on the same blog so I figured I would just do two seperate blogs. Savannah took some really cute pictures at the reception that I really wanted to share.

Okay so I took this one outside of the temple. Here is the family after the wedding.
The rest of these pictures are the one's Savannah took. She did a great job with the pictures.


I thought this was a great picture of Britney. I have several others that are similar. Let me know if you want them Michele.

Here is the beautiful bride
and the handsome? groom!

This is how Scott looked after Kellie fed him the cake. He then proceeded to chase after Kellie and give her a great big kiss so Kellie could share the cake and frosting.

I'm not exactly sure what it is Randall is doing here. Again one of the many Savannah took of her cousins.

It was a great wedding and we had lots of fun, although it was a crazy weekend! Welcome to the family Scott!

1 comment:

Dacia said...

Fun pictures! What a pretty bride. You've been tagged, check out my blog for more info...