Wednesday, April 9, 2008

No Time for Anything!

I have been meaning to blog for the past couple of weeks now, but never seem to have more than a couple minutes at a time to sit down. I should be working on my sewing right now, but can't seem to motivate myself to actually sit down and get it done.
Our house has been crazy lately. My time seems to be spent in the car more than at home lately. After I get my girls to school in the morning I have about an hour and a half until its time for me to go to my job at the elementary school. After I get home from the school I usually only have an hour until I have to pick kids up again. The girls started swimming lessons last week and so every Tuesday and Thursday afternoons we go to the pool. Luckily all their lessons are at the same time, but we don't get home until dinner time. By the time we finish with dinner and get the kitchen cleaned up it seems like it is already time for bed. Added into the normal everyday stuff we have achievement days every other week for Christena and parent teacher conferences this week. I'm hoping things will get less hectic when school gets out. One of the kids at the school was celebrating the fact we only have 2 more months-time sure flies when you are having- Fun?

Anyway we are finally almost healthy here now-We hope! The end of March Savannah ended up with an ear infection on top of her cough and cold. We passed the cough and cold around to all of us, but a few days after Easter- after her fever had finally broke, Juliana started complaining that her ear hurt. A quick trip to the doctor revealed a double ear infection and pnuemonia! She is finally feeling better! Jake gave her a blessing that she would be able to return to her energetic self. Kellie and Jake's mom just said, "Are you sure?" But I really am- even with all the energy she has and all the trouble she gets into I hated seeing her sick.

The Basketball theme of our blog is in honor to the NCAA tournament-which is now over, and the upcoming NBA finals. Jake complains if I make the blog to "girly".

A word on the NCAA- My bracket finally passed up Jake's on the final four-That's all I really hope for when I pick my bracket- unfortunately the two teams I picked for the finals lost- but then again, so did Jake's!

Hopefully next time I'll have a little more time so I can post some pictures! I'll try to make it a little sooner,

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness. That’s really no fun at all! I know how you feel about there not being enough time to get things done, that’s how I feel every night. Hopefully summer will give us all a brake, huh?