Sunday, April 27, 2008

Olyvia's Birthday

Olyvia had a "Princess Tea Party" for her 5th birthday. Her birthday was on the 20th which was a Sunday so we had her party on the 19th. We had a lot of fun- there were 8 girls there counting Olyvia and Juliana. My parents even came and brought Olyvia's cousin Natalya from Pocatello. We decorated these princess crowns, made necklaces and tried to turn a frog into a prince. I realized after the party was over that I did not take a single picture of the party-OOPS! Jake was at work and I was trying to run the show, so that is my excuse. This picture is from after the party. Natalya's birthday is the day after Olyvia's so she is opening her presents from my girls.

On Sunday we had the family over for cake and ice cream- that's my excuse for not blogging last week! This is Olyvia's princess cake. It looked a lot better in my head than it actually turned out. Olyvia was just excited to get the crown.


Olyvia loved her presents. Here are a few pictures of her opening her gifts.


A High School Musical shirt from Christena. My girls can hardly wait for the third movie to come out!
Olyvia asked me for a singing Sharpey doll. When I asked her what else she wanted if I couldn't get her that She told me a night light and a radio for her room. She was very excited to get her new lamp.
Olyvia also got some new clothes from Grandma and Grandpa Smith and Tonja and her kids. Savannah gave her a bubble set and Juliana gave her a new piggy bank because she broke Olyvia's. It was overall a good birthday.

No comments: