Sunday, June 22, 2008

late again!

Once again I am late at updating my blog. Since last sunday was Father's Day we were gone most of the day and didn't get home until almost 10 and I still had to call my Dad so I had planned on updating on Monday, of course that didn't happen and here we are back again at Sunday.

Jake had a good father's day. The girls have all enjoyed the presents that he got. I gave him a croquet set and the girls could hardly wait for him to get home from work on Monday so they could play. They played 3 or 4 times this week.
Here is Olyvia trying out croquet. She had a few good hits.

Jake showing the girls how it is done

It took him the longest to get through the first wickets, but of course he ended up winning-by a long shot!

Olyvia and Juliana gave Jake a Rummikub game. Christena and Savannah love to play this game and Monday morning they took these pictures with my camera.


Savannah likes to be the look a like for the wild's.

I thought this picture of Juliana was cute- I think she was a little bored with our dinner conversation!
Well I hope everyone has had a great two weeks- hopefully it won't take me another two weeks before I blog again.

No comments: