Monday, June 30, 2008

Sunday Undies!

We have been working on potty training Juliana for the last couple of weeks. I really hate potty training, I personally think it is one of the worst parts of being a parent, and I would love to never have to do it. Luckily for me Juliana has been doing a great job. The first week was a little scary and her biggest challange was actually doing something when she sat on the toilet. She loves to sit on the potty, but doesn't like to sit there for more than 30 seconds. The only way we can get her to stay is by singing with her or reading her stories. My poor downstairs neighbors have probably heard us singing "the wheels on the bus", "thumbkin", or "5 little monkeys jumpin on the bed" so many times they want to pull their hair out! Last week was pretty good, we only averaged one accident a day and now she is even figuring out when she has to go and is telling me-yeah! I think we have almost gotten there- She has been one of my easiest to potty train!

These are her pretty rufflySunday underwear- they look really cute under a dress!
Of course I am too paranoid to let her wear underwear to church-I don't really want an accident in nursury, so she still gets to wear a pull-up for church, but after church she gets to wear these pretty panties!

No comments: